Furniture Services Corporation (FSC) specializes in the installation and reconfiguration of modular and freestanding office furniture with
Friendly Service Consistently.
Furniture Services Corporation has over seventy five years
combined furniture installation expierence dealing with many
manufacturers, and generations of quality modular and freestanding office
Furniture Services Corporation is committed to realizing and satisfying our customer's expectations consistently. With the following services and our goal for total customer service we hope you will allow us to assist with your next project.
FSC offers a wide variety of services such as:
- Verify critical site dimensions
- Coordination of sub contractors
- Scheduling receipt of furnishings from carrier
- Scheduling installation of product with customer
- Schedule carriers arrival
- Provide directions to site
- Schedule loading docks and freight elevators
- Work with building management company for project completion
- Arrange acceptable staging areas
- Arrange for proper equipment to be onsite: i.e., carts,
- Pallet jacks, ramps, building protective equipment, forklift, etc.
- Removal and relocation of existing products if necessary
- Stage new product for installation while protecting walls, doors, floors, and other tenant property.
- Assemble modular workstations and freestanding products per factory specifications.
- Connect Electrical to building subsystem and conduct verification of power tests at each location.
- Remove all trash and debris from product installation.
- Check all operational aspects of installed equipment:
- Drawer glides and locks
- Overhead cabinet glides and locks
- Task and ambient light
- Chair mechanisms
- Keyboard trays
- All other accessories.
- Wipe down all products installed.
- Provide listing of all product shortages.
- Final customer walkthrough.
- Sign off completion certificate.
Furniture Services Corporation maintains a 8000+ square foot warehouse facility offering full receiving, Product receipt notification, and storage capabilities.
- Receiving and Inspection.
- Clean up and Touch up.
- Inventory Control.
- Product Tagging.
- Monthly Storage.
- Asset / Furniture Management
In response to an overwhelming request from our customers FSC has placed an emphasis on extending the life of existing modular furniture with a variety of renewal services.
- Fabric cleaning.
- Fabric coating
- Reupholstery of modular panels and freestanding products.
- Relamination of worksurfaces.
- Electrostatic painting of metal surfaces.
- Wood products touch up.
- Total refurbishing services.
Project management is a very important tool in the successful completion of mid to large size project installations.
- Pre installation meetings.
- Verify BOM with drawings for accuracy.
- Complete Project information with one source.
- Determine phasing/Delivery schedules.
- Verify critical site information, dimensions.
- Coordinate deliveries, loading docks, equipment.
- Schedule crews.
- Verify product as received.
- Coordinate change orders performed.
- File freight claims.
- Warranty claims with manufacture.
- Customer satisfaction surveys throughout.
- Develop ongoing maintenance and furniture management programs with end user.
- Ongoing site audits.